Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An attempt at blogging

I regularly read two blogs. Those are www.restokin.com and http://graymatterwow.blogspot.com/ . I do so because both of them give a great deal of insight on the class I play which is Druid.

The question I ask myself is this: "How will I differentiate myself from these two that I get information from?"

I'm going to attempt to fill this blog up with information, not only about Druids but also about raiding and pvp. I'm a lazy person so this may fall flat lol.

Anyways a bit of information on myself. I play Dillion on Dalaran. Mainly specced Resto but on occasion I've been "allowed" to DPS as Moonkin. I've raided classic, BC and now working on 10 man content in WotLK. Not bad for only being back 3 months.

In that time our guild has produced 3 Red Protos from Glory of the Hero achievements (one being mine), cleared Naxx, Sarth +1, Emalon and Archavon, Malygos and 8/14 in Ulda as of last night. We have a few kinks as a guild but we are working things out.

All in all I hope I can provide some good information, insight and perhaps even some experience to new and old players in the coming future.

No comments:

Post a Comment